OACIS enables an amazing off airport baggage transfer & check-in experience for customers by doing the following:
|1.||Checking in customers to their flights at off airport locations such as cruise line ports and many more.|
|2.||Taking care of customers’ baggage by checking it onto their flight.|
|3.||Transferring customers’ travel bags to the airport and onto their flight.|
|4.||Providing customers with customised experiences to make best use of extra time created, such as sightseeing, shopping, dining and many more.|
Creating freedom, flexibility and fun
To create and sustain a market leading and commercially successful off-airport check-in business.
To energetically and profitably grow the business through multiple channels and locations.
To be a respected employer with leading customer advocacy.
We constantly seek to provide the very best experiences for our customers.
- Our efforts are directed by customer’s needs, feedback and advocacy,
- Each of us understands our role in the context of what is best for our customers, and
- By caring for and supporting each other we create the best environment for ourselves and our customers.
SAFETY & SECURITY
We are committed to achieving the highest levels of safety and security.
- Our jobs and the company’s success depends on the wellbeing of one another,
- Maintaining compliance with our policies and procedures, and
- Constantly act to maintain and enhance our open reporting and just culture.
We behave, at all times, honestly, morally and ethically.
- Doing what we say we’re going to do,
- Always doing what’s right for our people, our customers, our company and ourselves, and
- Being transparent, fair and trustworthy.
We will provide support to one another, work co-operatively, respect each other’s views and make our work environment fun and enjoyable.
- When we are unsure we check with others as to what they meant,
- Everyone has strengths which we value and will use whenever possible, and
- Working together to achieve mutually beneficial results, if one fails, we all fail.
We seek to identify and implement new and unique ideas to enhance our customer’s experiences.
- The status quo must always be challenged,
- Acting nimbly, with agility and efficiently, and
- Simplicity over complexity.
Chief Executive Officer
Matt Lee has worked in commercial aviation throughout his career which has seen him living and working in Australia, Malaysia and the United Kingdom. He has held senior executive roles at Virgin Atlantic Airways and Qantas Airways, some of the most recognised brands in the world. OACIS is Matt’s first start-up venture and combines his significant airline experience with his desire to create amazing customer experiences.
As a passionate advocate of diversity and inclusion, Matt is involved in various pro bono activities that seek to increase the opportunities for under-represented groups. When not engaged in OACIS work, Matt spends time with his family and supporting his beloved Geelong Cats AFL club.
Chief Operating Officer
Andrew’s career has been centred around leading large, national teams in the aviation services sector. Originally qualified in the hospitality field he has gone on to lead and enjoy success in various aspects of airline and airport operations, notably Inflight Services and Aviation Security.
He loves nothing more than having fun at work with talented people in the pursuit of new, exciting and valuable ways of doing things.
The innovation that is OACIS presents Andrew with the perfect opportunity to draw on his strengths, work within a great team, and to create freedom, flexibility and fun for air travelers.
Co-Founder & Chief Innovation Officer
Lance’s career includes working with some of the most well-known multi-national corporations around the world including Coca Cola, The Economist, Vodafone and Red Bull in the field of business intelligence and innovation.
Following his corporate career, he has gone onto to incubate and formulate 3 startups that continue to develop and commercialise disruptive innovations across industries. OACIS is Lance’s 4th startup drawing on his previous startup and innovation experience.
With a passion for disruptive innovation, business intelligence, mobile, and customer experience, Lance loves the opportunity with OACIS to ‘fight the old mainstream’ and cement a world first organisation that disrupts and shapes a new market.